Re: Continue work on changes to recovery.conf API

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Continue work on changes to recovery.conf API
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Committed with that addition.

Some of the buildfarm doesn't like this.  I realized that the common
denominator was EXEC_BACKEND: if you build with -DEXEC_BACKEND the
failure is completely reproducible.  Presumably something is thinking
that it will inherit some variable from the postmaster via fork.
I don't know if that's a new bug or was just exposed by a new test.

Сообщение: Re: Updated backup APIs for non-exclusive backups
Сообщение: Re: Updated backup APIs for non-exclusive backups