Re: C++ keywords in headers (was Re: [GENERAL] #include )

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: C++ keywords in headers (was Re: [GENERAL] #include )
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 18:50, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> src/tools/pginclude/ already contains several scripts for this sort of
>> thing. �Bruce runs them by hand occasionally, although I just found out
>> that he's evidently not run the does-each-header-compile-standalone
>> test in awhile. �It would probably pay to automate these.

> Could this at some point be platform dependent? If so, could it be run
> on the buildfarm?

It's certainly possible that someone could use a C++ keyword in a
platform-specific, or feature-specific, part of an include file.
The current form of this script will only find problems in active
code; so running it on the buildfarm would be indicated if we want
to have real confidence that there are no problems.

Сообщение: Re: C++ keywords in headers (was Re: [GENERAL] #include )
Сообщение: Re: C++ keywords in headers (was Re: [GENERAL] #include )