Re: Step by step and thorough pgadmin/postgresql documentation

От Marcin Stępnicki
Тема Re: Step by step and thorough pgadmin/postgresql documentation
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
2009/3/5 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>:
> On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 9:05 AM, Marcin Stępnicki <mstepnicki@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Go to File/Options/Preferences and turn on "Show users for
>> privileges". This should be default in my opinion.
>
> No it shouldn't. In most cases if you're configuring permissions for
> individual users then you're setting yourself up for future pain and
> suffering.

Well, I have it turned off anyway :-). You are certainly right, but
Gerhard's question reminded me that at least two of my work colleagues
were searching for that option. But perhaps it's better to encourage
proper habits from the beginning, so I see your point.

Regards,
Marcin

Сообщение: Re: easy enabling of debugging on Windows?
Сообщение: Re: easy enabling of debugging on Windows?