BUG #17909: CREATE SCHEMA AUTHORIZATION sch CREATE TABLE foo ( id INT ) will coredump

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17909: CREATE SCHEMA AUTHORIZATION sch CREATE TABLE foo ( id INT ) will coredump
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17909
Logged by:          Song Hongyu
Email address:      hysong0101@163.com
PostgreSQL version: 15.0
Operating system:   centos7

When we CREATE SCHEMA AUTHORIZATION rolname CREATE TABLE/SEQUENCE/VIEW
sch.obj and sch is not NULL,
the database will coredump.

The reason is in parse_utilcmd.c we will check whether schemaName and
rolname are same or not. The pointer is not checked in strcmp there, so the
database coredump is caused.