Re: wal buffers documentation -errata

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: wal buffers documentation -errata
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> writes:
> However I just loaded up an 8.2.1 and the default is 32m

Then you changed it in postgresql.conf.  I get

$ psql

Type:  \copyright for distribution terms      \h for help with SQL commands      \? for help with psql commands      \g
orterminate with semicolon to execute query      \q to quit

regression=# show wal_buffers ;wal_buffers
(1 row)

regression=#

Сообщение: Re: contrib/xml2 and xml type
Сообщение: Re: contrib/xml2 and xml type