Re: Patch for Re: [HACKERS] Bug of PL/pgSQL parser

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Patch for Re: [HACKERS] Bug of PL/pgSQL parser
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I assume this completes the TODO item:
>         o Fix PL/PgSQL to handle quoted mixed-case identifiers

It would if it worked, but it doesn't --- for one thing, it seems
to allow empty identifiers (surely {DQUOTE}* should be {DQUOTE}+).
I'm not convinced it parses identifiers the same as the main scanner
does anyway.  Why not just lift the flex code for identifiers
out of parser/scan.l?