Re: master make check fails on Solaris 10

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: master make check fails on Solaris 10
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
BTW, now that you've demonstrated that the bug exists in a current
gcc release, you should definitely file a bug at
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/
I think you can just give them int128test2.c as-is as a test case.

Please do that and let me know the PR number --- I think it would be
good to cite the bug specifically in the comments for our configure code.