Re: Triggering a function on table overwrite

От Misa Simic
Тема Re: Triggering a function on table overwrite
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Bob,

I guess with "overwrite the table" you mean to fill some columns with your
values in trigger...

If that is the case, in docs is example:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/plpgsql-trigger.html

Kind Regards,

Misa

Sent from my Windows Phone