Re: dump-restore only one table

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: dump-restore only one table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alexander Kuprijanov <sanya-spb@list.ru> writes:
> On Tuesday 01 May 2007 18:43:37 Tom Lane wrote:
>> Works for me.  Perhaps your table name is mixed-case and you didn't
>> quote it correctly?  Have you tried 'pg_restore -l' to verify what
>> is in the dump file?

> no, tablenames  not mixed, all small-case letter

Hmph.  I tried to reproduce your problem here (even to the extent of
using 8.2 pg_dump to dump from an 8.1 database) but it works fine as
far as I can tell.  If you leave off the --table option to pg_restore
does it restore the data?  Can you put together a complete test-case
to make it fail for someone else?