Re: Tsearch2 question: getting histogram of the vector elements

От
Тема Re: Tsearch2 question: getting histogram of the vector elements
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks very much , that was exactly what i needed.

regds
mallah.

> Rajesh Kumar Mallah wrote:
>> can anyone help me analyzing the co_name_vec for the high frequency words?
>
> Use tsearch2's stat() function.  Look at the example at the bottom of the following page:
> http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/oddmuse/index.cgi/Tsearch_V2_Notes
>
> There's a lot of other documentation on the tsearch2 home page at:
> http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/
>
> George Essig

Over 1,00,000 exporters are waiting for your order! Click below to get
in touch with leading Indian exporters listed in the premier
trade directory Exporters Yellow Pages.
http://www.trade-india.com/dyn/gdh/eyp/

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: