Re: ambuild parameters

От david.hoksza@seznam.cz
Тема Re: ambuild parameters
Дата
Re: ambuild parameters  ("Aftab Alam" <aalam@tatashare.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I got problems when running gdb. In MINGW I run
"postgres -D ... dbname". Then I run gdb, but the problem is:

$ gdb
GNU gdb 5.2.1
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-mingw32".
(gdb) attach 4204
Attaching to process 4204
[Switching to thread 4204.0x1750]
(gdb) dll-symbols libatomrtree.dll
(gdb) break atomrtbuild
(gdb) Cannot access memory at address 0x65dc2110

Probably the reason is, that the dll is not loaded yet? But what's the
right way to set breakpoint into dll, which isn't loaded yet?

And about the V1 convention - I got in the .c file:

PG_FUNCTION_INFO_V1(atomrtbuild);

Datum
atomrtbuild(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS)
{
        Relation                        heap_rel = (Relation) PG_GETARG_POINTER(0);
        Relation                        index_rel = (Relation) PG_GETARG_POINTER(1);
        IndexInfo                       *indexInfo = (IndexInfo *) PG_GETARG_POINTER(2);

Thanks,
       David Hoksza