Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round 4 - compilation issues on RHEL 7.2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round 4 - compilation issues on RHEL 7.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I could build repmgr against Postgres source and on Ubuntu install of
> EDB Postgres. The issue seems to be a combination of RH and EDB Postgres
> installation. To me it looks like ld is finding
> /lib64/libldap_r-2.4.so.2 library before the /opt/PostgreSQL/9.6/lib/
> one.

IIRC this is determined ultimately by /etc/ld.so.conf, but there's
a layer of caching that might be giving trouble.  See "man 8 ld.so"
and also "man 8 ldconfig".  Looking at the output of "ldconfig -p"
might be informative.