Re: Postgres restart in the middle of exclusive backup and the presence of backup_label file

От David Steele
Тема Re: Postgres restart in the middle of exclusive backup and the presence of backup_label file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/28/22 10:09 PM, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at 04:30:27PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
>
>> On a once-over of the rest of the code, I definitely like how much we're
>> able to simplify things in this area and remove various hacks in things
>> like pg_basebackup and pg_rewind where we previously had to worry about
>> backup_label and tablespace_map files being in a live data directory.
>> I'm planning to spend more time on this and hopefully be able to get it
>> in for v15.
>
> Great!  Much appreciated.

Minor typo in the docs:

+     * capable of doing an online backup, but exclude then just in case.

Should be:

capable of doing an online backup, but exclude them just in case.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net