Re: build WIN32 ODBC using VC++, not Cygwin/gcc

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: build WIN32 ODBC using VC++, not Cygwin/gcc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Can somebody explain to me what this means, from said readme.txt:

> "In order to use row versioning, you must overload the int4eq function for
> use with the xid type."

Apparently, there is something in either the ODBC driver itself or MS
Access that expects to be able to do "WHERE xmin = integer".  Since we
supply no such operator in the standard distribution, one has to kluge
up the operator as illustrated.  Of course, this code will break if we
go to 8-byte XIDs ...