Re: [HACKERS] Non-transactional pg_class, try 2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Non-transactional pg_class, try 2
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
"Jim C. Nasby" <jnasby@pervasive.com> writes:
> I think it'd be good to put a big, fat WARNING in the log if we fire up
> an autovac to avoid an XID wrap, since it's an indication that the
> vacuuming scheme that's in place probably isn't good enough.

No, for nonconnectable databases it'd be expected behavior (given the
proposed patch).  Warn away if the db is connectable, though ...

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Non-transactional pg_class, try 2
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Non-transactional pg_class, try 2