Re: Why is April 21 listed twice in the pgsql-general web archive?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Why is April 21 listed twice in the pgsql-general web archive?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> writes:
> looks like there is a glitch with whichever date shows up at the top of a
> given page. If you browse through the month of april, you'll see this happens
> on a number of different days always appearing at the top of each page.

The other problem that the archive pages have had since forever is the
tendency to show a few garbage "[no subject]" entries near the top of
the newest page for a list.  These always point to what seem to be
partial messages.  I do not know if this represents the archiving
process storing bad data, or the web page generator misinterpreting
what's stored.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: