Re: HELP: Scarey pl/pgsql problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: HELP: Scarey pl/pgsql problem
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Justin Clift <aa2@bigpond.net.au> writes:
> I'm having trouble with what MAY BE a bug in PL/PGSQL for PG 7.0.3 on
> Linux (Mandrake Linux 7.2).
> [ bogus roundoff behavior in date/time display ]

This is a known silliness in the Mandrake distribution: their default
compiler flags include both -O3 and -ffast-math, a combination that the
gcc people will tell you does not work.  The main result we've heard
about is bogus roundoff behavior.

I believe our recent Mandrake RPMs have been built with compiler flags
that actually work, but if you got the files from someplace else or
compiled them yourself then you might be vulnerable to this error.
Check the mail list archives for more info, eg
http://www.postgresql.org/mhonarc/pgsql-hackers/2000-08/msg00193.html
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: