Re: Problems backing up

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problems backing up
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sebastien Boisvert <sebastienboisvert@yahoo.com> writes:
> [...]

No, that wouldn't do it.  I'm thinking about forcing client_encoding to
be different from the database encoding, via pg_dump's -E switch, or
indirectly via PGCLIENTENCODING or PGOPTIONS or a user-specific
client_encoding setting (there are some other ways to set
client_encoding too).  You could double check that by seeing what
client_encoding is specified in pg_dump's output.