Re: documentation pdf build fail (HEAD)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: documentation pdf build fail (HEAD)
Дата
Re: documentation pdf build fail (HEAD)  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Erikjan Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> writes:
> I build the pdf (for HEAD) almost daily without problems, but at the
> moment I get the error below.
> I am not sure whether to blame my particular setup (debian stretch), or
> whether there might be an error in the .sgml.  The html files still
> build OK.

Yeah, I see it too.  The problem seems to be that cedffbdb8
introduced some broken table markup.  I wonder why xmllint
failed to catch it?  While catching morerows mistakes might be
hard in general, it shouldn't have been difficult to notice that
this table row contained more columns than the table spec allowed.

> If anyone has a suggestion on how to tackle this I'd be grateful.

The "position" noted in the error report seems to be a line number
and column number in the .fo file.  Once you go there and look around
at surrounding text, you can locate the matching .sgml input and then
try to eyeball what's wrong with it.

Fix pushed.