Re: perl 5.36, C99, -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wshadow=compatible-local

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: perl 5.36, C99, -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wshadow=compatible-local
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> It occurs to me that we should now be able to drop configure's
> probe for -Wno-compound-token-split-by-macro, since that was only
> needed to suppress warnings in the Perl headers.

... or not.  A bit of experimentation says that they still come out,
apparently because the warnings are triggered by *use* of relevant
Perl macros not by their *definitions*.  Oh well.

Сообщение: Re: Is OpenSSL AES-NI not available in pgcrypto?
Сообщение: Re: Is OpenSSL AES-NI not available in pgcrypto?