BUG #17723: cache lookup failed for type 0

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17723: cache lookup failed for type 0
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17723
Logged by:          Vik Fearing
Email address:      vik@postgresfriends.org
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   Ubuntu

This query:

WITH RECURSIVE

run(x, y) AS (
  SELECT 0, 0
  UNION ALL
  SELECT x, y FROM run AS r WHERE r.is_cycle
)
CYCLE x, y SET is_cycle USING path

TABLE run
;

in which I mistakenly tried to access the is_cycle column from inside the
wle, provokes the following error:

ERROR:  XX000: cache lookup failed for type 0
LOCATION:  typeOrDomainTypeRelid, parse_type.c:699

Even though I did not need to add that WHERE clause because the CYCLE clause
does it for me, I still should have been able to.  And in any case, I should
not have received an XX000 error.