Re: Help with this query (some join stuff I think)

От Carlos Ortíz
Тема Re: Help with this query (some join stuff I think)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
?
Try some thing like ths:
SELECT
  companies.id,
  companies.name,
  companies.nickname,
  (Select count(*) from videos where companies.id=videos.company_id and videos.status= 'complete')  num_videos
FROM companies
ORDER BY num_videos DESC

Hope this help
Carlos E. Ortiz