BUG #17658: Download release 15 without success

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17658: Download release 15 without success
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17658
Logged by:          DBA Protheus
Email address:      dbaprotheus@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 15.0
Operating system:   Oracle Linux Server "8.6"

Hello,

How are you? My name is Jefferson Gama. I work at TOTVS S/A in Brazil.
First, I want to congratulate you for your excellent work with the
Postgresql documentation.
I work in the P&D area, supporting the approval of Databases for ERP
Protheus.
I'm currently in the process of approving the ARM Processor, and tried to
download release 15 without success, from the following link:
    https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/15/redhat/rhel-8-aarch64/rhel-8-aarch64

I would appreciate it if you could guide me on this item. Can you help me?

Thank you for your time!

Best regards,

Jefferson Gama