Re: Error: insufficient data in the message

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error: insufficient data in the message
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ranier VF <ranier_gyn@hotmail.com> writes:
> Hi, I around with error with PostgreSQL 9.5.0
> Error:  insufficient data in the messagepgsql_pexec error: PQresultStatus=7

Hmm ... I can't find the string "insufficient data in the message"
anywhere in the Postgres sources.  And not "pgsql_pexec" either.
So this must be coming from some client-side code you're using (not
libpq).  It's unlikely we can help you much here; you need to chat with
the author of the client-side library that's emitting that error.