Re: Library General Public Licence

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Library General Public Licence
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Bart Samwel <bart@samwel.tk> writes:
> Fortunately ODBC drivers are decoupled from the actual programs that use
> them by a standard interface. If I am correct then this implies that (2)
> is always met for psqlODBC.

Yeah.  I think actually (2) is met for any ordinary shared library;
it's only if you want to static-link an LGPL library that it becomes
an issue.  The LGPL was drafted before dynamic linking became the norm,
and so it doesn't really mention the point.

Сообщение: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000630 ] Related to bug GenerateBDDirectMethod fails in VS studio 2005 with ODBC