BUG #17585: Wrong path to the extension control file

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17585: Wrong path to the extension control file
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17585
Logged by:          Yakov Garbuz
Email address:      yakov.garbuz@asmr.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.11
Operating system:   Mac OS

When I login to a server
sudo -u postgres -h "nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn" -p nnnn -d postgres psql
and execute command
CREATE EXTENSION IF NOT EXISTS postgres_fdw;
it runs OK, extension created and file postgres_fdw.control found in the
folder
"/usr/local/Cellar/postgresql@12/12.11/share/postgresql@12/extension/"

But when I login to the same server but to the different database and as a
different user
sudo -u myuser -h "nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn" -p nnnn -d mydb psql
and try execute the same command
CREATE EXTENSION IF NOT EXISTS postgres_fdw;
I'm getting ERROR:  could not open extension control file
"/usr/pgsql-12/share/extension/postgres_fdw.control": No such file or
directory

For some reason application is looking for file postgres_fdw.control in the
non-existing directory /usr/pgsql-12/

Please advise