Re: PG 14 range partitions creation works but subsequently can't be found correctly

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PG 14 range partitions creation works but subsequently can't be found correctly
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Ian R. Campbell" <ian.campbell@thepathcentral.com> writes:
> The following executes without problem:

> CREATE TABLE part (
>     h "char" not null,
>     val int4 not null
> ) PARTITION BY RANGE (h);

> create table part_00 partition of part FOR VALUES FROM ((-128)::"char") to
> ((-113)::"char");
> create table part_01 partition of part FOR VALUES FROM ((-112)::"char") to
> ((-97)::"char");

This works for me in psql, modulo the fact that your boundary conditions
are off-by-one.  (That is, I can store h = -114 and -112, but not -113,
in this table.)

> In pgAdmin 4, navigating to "Partitions" (after refreshing) results only in
> a spinning wheel.

That sounds like a pgAdmin bug --- but this list is not the place
to report pgAdmin problems.