Re: Localization trouble

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Localization trouble
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jul 5, 2007, at 19:47 , Michael Glaesemann wrote:

> I don't believe you'll see numbers *as numbers* displayed with the
> formatting you desire unless you somehow tell your client (e.g.,
> psql) which locale you want to use. I haven't figured out how to do
> this yet, though.

I think display depends on whether or not you configured Postgres
with or without --enable-nls. I never have, so I can't really test
this, but I suspect that display would change with the different lc_*
settings as well. For example, setting lc_messages doesn't do
anything on my machine (built without --enable-nls).

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net