Re: minor leaks in pg_dump (PG tarball 10.6)

От Pavel Raiskup
Тема Re: minor leaks in pg_dump (PG tarball 10.6)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, December 5, 2018 4:59:18 PM CET Stephen Frost wrote:
> This change doesn't seem to make any sense to me..?  If anything, seems
> like we'd end up overallocating memory *after* this change, where we
> don't today (though an analyzer tool might complain because we don't
> free the memory from it and instead copy the pointer from each of these
> items into the tbinfo structure).

Correct, I haven't think that one through.  I was confused that some items
related to the dropped columns could be unreferenced.  But those are
anyways allocated as a solid block with others (not intended to be ever
free()'d).  Feel free to ignore that.

Thanks for looking at this!
Pavel

Сообщение: Re: zheap: a new storage format for PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: zheap: a new storage format for PostgreSQL