Re: [BUGS] BUG #14476: crosstabview reports mistaken location

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14476: crosstabview reports mistaken location
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
t.katsumata1122@gmail.com writes:
> I'm playing with crosstabview, PostgreSQL9.6 new feature.
> And I noticed the error message is not correct when it has duplicate data.

Yup, you're right.

> It seems this problem is reproduced when number of row is higher than 10.

It looks to me like the triggering condition is that the data values
aren't in ASCII (strcmp()) order.  As long as they are, the "pivot value"
array order matches the rank order and so the error message accidentally
selects the appropriate array entries.

Fix pushed, thanks for the report!