BUG #17567: Unable to Set Max_Connection in Postgresql which has replicas

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17567: Unable to Set Max_Connection in Postgresql which has replicas
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17567
Logged by:          Poornima Venkatesan
Email address:      poornima3230@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.10
Operating system:   Windows/Linux

Hi Team,

PostgreSQL in Production environment is configured using primary and
secondary DB servers via Patroni. We have requirement to explicitly to set
Max_Connection as 300 overriding default value. If we set Max_Connections in
postgresql.config, its getting reset post restart of Patroni.

Please advise us on the steps on how to configure and set Max_Connections in
Replica DB servers.

Thanks & Regards,
Poornima V