Re: MSVC buildfarm critters are not running modules' TAP tests

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: MSVC buildfarm critters are not running modules' TAP tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On 9/8/19 12:07 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> It looks to me like the reason is that src/tools/msvc/vcregress.pl's
>> subroutine subdircheck isn't considering the possibility that
>> subdirectories of src/test/modules contain TAP tests.  The
>> same code is used for contrib, so several existing TAP tests
>> are being missed there too.

> Actually, I think vcregress.pl is OK, this is a gap in the buildfarm
> client's coverage that will be fixed when I make a new release.

Hm.  Changing the buildfarm script would be an alternative way to
fix the issue so far as the buildfarm is concerned, but it doesn't
seem like it provides any useful way for one to manually invoke
the tests on Windows.  Or am I missing something about how that's
usually done?

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Use data directory inode number, not port, to select SysVresour
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Use data directory inode number, not port, to select SysV resour