Re: [HACKERS] OID 718 and Circle

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] OID 718 and Circle
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"G. Anthony Reina" <reina@nsi.edu> writes:
> Okay, I finally convinced my partner that making a table named 'circle'
> and dropping the type 'circle' to compensate is just a bad idea. We're
> going to rename the table 'circles' and restore the 'circle' type. Could
> you give me the psql command line to restore the circle type?

I think you gotta rebuild the database --- if you just do a new CREATE
TYPE for circle, it won't have the right OID...

You might be able to do a COPY WITH OIDS out of template1's pg_type,
edit it down to just the line for OID 718, and then COPY WITH OIDS
to your own database's pg_type.  Not sure if that will work though.