Re: v7.3Beta4 Tag'd and Packaged ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: v7.3Beta4 Tag'd and Packaged ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
>> Perhaps easiest to just re-delete them in the branch?  Or is there a
>> cleaner way?

> Easiest is to re-delete them ...

Okay, done that.  REL7_3_STABLE branch now matches CVS tip --- or did
until I branded HEAD's configure.in as 7.4devel, a few moments ago.

Do you want to regenerate the 7.3b4 tarball so it omits the deleted files?
Probably not really essential to do so.

Meanwhile, the floodgates are open for 7.4 development on HEAD.