BUG #17531: Push Notification Many Times Show.

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17531: Push Notification Many Times Show.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17531
Logged by:          Seenu T B
Email address:      seenu@erssmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 14.0
Operating system:   Windows-10-10.0.19044-SP0

Once select Query to push notification Show properly, but otherwise many
times I can select multi query for several times this situation push
notification still shown
Hidden delay, So my Data view not properly.

I Use PgAdmin4 in two months Otherwise performing not issue then One Query
window I'm not run Multiple table one time Like MSSql allow Multiple table
run single time
So, this option very useful for development..

Then I search How to Disable Push Notification but I didn't got proper
solution........

I'm Very Disappointment.......