BUG #17497: Data directory has been changed to default

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17497: Data directory has been changed to default
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17497
Logged by:          Sam Singh
Email address:      ss398439@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 11.0
Operating system:   RHEL 7.7

Hi all,

Consumer had installed postgresql 11.0 version on RHEL 7.7 and we are
supporting the OS , we had a patching schedule last week and after that data
directory which consumer had set for the postgresql has been changed to
default and directory in which they had initialised the DB was empty ? Can
someone help in this regards? Is there anything we should check on the
server ? After looking into logs we are getting error like this role is not
found .
Consumers are claiming that data directory was there before patching , even
I can see in history like db has been initialised on that path , what could
be the reason behind this ?
 Can someone please help me out with this like what should I check and from
where I can get the root cause of this issue

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY