Re: USE_LIBXSLT in MSVC builds

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: USE_LIBXSLT in MSVC builds
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Also, mastodon is still failing the xml2 test, not sure why.  Looks to
>> be a build problem, but why is (for instance) baiji unaffected?

> Baiji built before I put in the patch, so it didn't have USE_LIBXSLT
> enabled.

But mastodon is failing entirely, which isn't explained by having or
omitting USE_LIBXSLT.  AFAICS that would just result in suppressing
the xslt functionality, which the regression test wouldn't complain
about now that we have a variant expected file that allows it.

> Looks like we have a bit more work to do ;-(

Yeah.  I guess what this indicates is that contrib/xml2 never worked
at all in some/all Windows configurations?  Do we know of anyone
having used it successfully?

Сообщение: Re: USE_LIBXSLT in MSVC builds
Сообщение: Re: USE_LIBXSLT in MSVC builds