Re: BUG #17994: Invalidating relcache corrupts tupDesc inside ExecEvalFieldStoreDeForm()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17994: Invalidating relcache corrupts tupDesc inside ExecEvalFieldStoreDeForm()
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> OK, I get it. Do we have a routine to wrap a Datum in a bytea, or do I
> need to write one?

I don't recall that functionality being exported anywhere,
but it'd only be a couple lines of code in any case.

(Whether it's actually worth doing, I'm not sure about.
It only helps if it lets you use existing hashtable support
routines, but I'm not quite sure that any of those exist
for bytea either.)