Re: BUG #17378: WRONG VALUE ON - A.2. Time Zones

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17378: WRONG VALUE ON - A.2. Time Zones
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I noticed that you have an error on the value for WAT on you documentation
> i.e that WAT = UTC -1 instead of UTC +1.
> This might be an issue for someone who really doesn't know.
> Page - https://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.2/timezones.html

PG 7.2 has been out of support since 2007.  We keep its docs
available for archival purposes, but we're not going to
correct errors in them.

(FYI, it looks like this behavior was changed in 8.2.  It's
possible that WAT actually did mean UTC-1 at some point in
the past, although it could equally well have been a typo
in the hard-wired abbreviations table we used pre-8.2.
In any case, that's all ancient history now.)