Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT UPDATE/IGNORE 4.0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT UPDATE/IGNORE 4.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2015-05-08 11:10:00 -0700, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
>> +1. I knew we should have done this before commit.

> Hrmpf.

> I couldn't hit the problem with CCA unfortunately, even after a bunch of
> tries; quite possibly it's too fast on my laptop.

Maybe just hold an open transaction in another session while you do what
the regression test does?  I think this is probably not a matter of CCA
per se but just timing.  It's unfortunate that the test in question is
run serially without other transactions occurring concurrently, as that
would likely have exposed the problem far sooner.