Re: Re: Call for platforms

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: Call for platforms
Дата
Re: MIPS test-and-set  (ncm@zembu.com (Nathan Myers))
Список pgsql-hackers
> That is not already available from the Irix support code?

What we have for IRIX is

#if defined(__sgi)
/** SGI IRIX 5* slock_t is defined as a unsigned long. We use the standard SGI* mutex API.** The following comment is
leftfor historical reasons, but is probably* not a good idea since the mutex ABI is supported.** This stuff may be
supplementedin the future with Masato Kataoka's MIPS-II* assembly from his NECEWS SVR4 port, but we probably ought to
retainthis* for the R3000 chips out there.*/

#include "mutex.h"
#define TAS(lock)    (test_and_set(lock,1))
#define S_UNLOCK(lock)    (test_then_and(lock,0))
#define S_INIT_LOCK(lock)    (test_then_and(lock,0))
#define S_LOCK_FREE(lock)    (test_then_add(lock,0) == 0)
#endif     /* __sgi */

Doesn't look to me like it's likely to work on anything but IRIX ...