Re: setting up streaming error. Please help

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: setting up streaming error. Please help
Дата
Список pgsql-general
akp geek <akpgeek@gmail.com> writes:
>          After making the required changes to the Primary and slave , I have
> restarted the slave and I keep seeing the following in the logs.

> *FATAL:  could not connect to the primary server: invalid connection option
> "replication"*

That message has to be caused by libpq, because the string 'invalid
connection option' occurs nowhere else in PG.  I am guessing that you
have an 8.4 or older libpq.so that walreceiver.so is somehow linking to.
I don't know what Solaris' equivalent of LD_LIBRARY_PATH is, but I'd be
looking into that angle if I were you.