Re: Calling xlst_process with certain arguments causes server crash

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Calling xlst_process with certain arguments causes server crash
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
<pgagarinov@alliedtesting.com> writes:
> It looks like calling xlst_process as follows causes a crash:

Hm, apparently xsltApplyStylesheet returns a NULL in this example,
and we're passing that on to xsltSaveResultToString which is not
expecting any such thing.  I presume we need another error check
here, but what should the error say exactly?  Can we get any info
more detailed than "failed to apply stylesheet"?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #6669: unique index w/ multiple columns and NULLs
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6669: unique index w/ multiple columns and NULLs