Re: [HACHERS] privilege check: column level only?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACHERS] privilege check: column level only?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Golden Liu" <goldenliu@gmail.com> writes:
> According to this, column privilege descriptors are created automatically
> while table privilege descriptor is created. Then, while checking privilege,
> can I JUST check column level privilege?

Since we don't have any, no ;-)

You could imagine implementing it as the spec suggests, but storing all
those per-column privileges would be bulky and usually redundant.
I think part of the "TODO" item here is to think of a more intelligent
representation that only stores a column privilege descriptor when it's
different from the table-level privileges.