Re: generic options for explain

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: generic options for explain
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> These are implementation details ;-). �Let's get a definition that
>> everyone can sign off on, and then worry about what has to be done
>> to the code to make it happen.

> I'm actually not sure there's a whole lot to hash out... I was going
> to take a crack at writing some code.

I still haven't seen anything but formless handwaving as far as the "SQL
table" output format goes.  For that matter, there's not much more than
handwaving behind the "XML" meme either.  Show us a spec for the output
format, then think about code.  (This was somewhere around slide ten
here:  http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/patch.pdf  ;-))

Сообщение: Re: generic options for explain
Сообщение: Re: generic options for explain