Re: Error: Template Id should be teh identifier of a template - help

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error: Template Id should be teh identifier of a template - help
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Alex <alex.thegreat@ambix.net> writes:
> When I execute this:

> UPDATE HTMLPAGE SET PAGE_URL = REPLACE(PAGE_URL, '.dot', '.html')
> WHERE PAGE_URL LIKE '%.dot';

> I get the following error from psql.  Could you tell me what is wrong
> or how to fix it?

>> Failed to execute SQL : SQL UPDATE HTMLPAGE SET PAGE_URL =
>> REPLACE(PAGE_URL, '.dot', '.html') WHERE PAGE_URL LIKE '%.dot';
>> failed : ERROR: Template Id should be the identifier of a template

That is not any built-in Postgres error message.  Perhaps it is coming
from a trigger function or some such?  In any case, we can't help you.
You need to identify what layer of software it's coming from, and
complain to the appropriate people.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: