Re: Memory leaks in BufFileOpenShared()

От Antonin Houska
Тема Re: Memory leaks in BufFileOpenShared()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:

> The changes were made by this commit to add infrastructure for sharing
> temporary files between backends, according to the author (Thomas
> Munro).
>
> https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/dc6c4c9dc2a111519b76b22daaaac86c5608223b
>
> Your proposal looks reasonable but I would like to hear from Thomas's
> opinion as well.

o.k. He can actually have different feeling about details, e.g. if a new
function makeBufFileCommon() should be introduced or if makeBufFile() should
do the common settings. In the latter case, BufFileCreateTemp() would have to
do more work than it does now.

--
Antonin Houska
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH