Re: C99 compliance for src/port/snprintf.c

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: C99 compliance for src/port/snprintf.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> Really?  I am not an MSVC user but I had the impression that their C
> mode (/TC or files named .c) was stuck on C89/C90 as a matter of
> policy, as Herb Sutter explained here (though maybe the situation has
> changed since then):

> https://herbsutter.com/2012/05/03/reader-qa-what-about-vc-and-c99/

Hm, I read that and what it says is that they don't plan to support
C99 features that aren't also in C++.  But this one surely is.

How you turn it on (without enabling all of C++) is not very clear
though.

Сообщение: Re: C99 compliance for src/port/snprintf.c
Сообщение: Re: C99 compliance for src/port/snprintf.c