Re: Left join error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Left join error
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"Ligia Pimentel" <lmpimentel@yahoo.com> writes:
> I have a table with 146000+ records. I tried to select with a left join to
> another table but I get this message:
> ERROR:  MemoryContextAlloc: invalid request size 4294967293

Hmm.  This might indicate corrupted data --- do you see a similar error
if you just do "select * from cheques" or "select * from formasenblanco"?

If not, then I think you've run into a software bug.  It'd be worth
while to update to 7.1.3 before pursuing it further.  If you still see
the failure in 7.1.3 then I would like to see an EXPLAIN of the join
query as well as a stack backtrace from the error.  The easiest way
to get the stack trace is

in window 1:fire up psql

in window 2:use ps to determine PID of the backend your psql is connected to
gdb /path/to/postgres-executable    -- do this as postgres user
gdb> attach backend-PID-found-above
gdb> break elog
gdb> continue

in window 1:issue the problem query

in window 2:gdb should report reaching the breakpoint.  Do
gdb> bt--- copy & paste results printed here
gdb> quit
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: