BUG #17256: Running pgagent on a custom user

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17256: Running pgagent on a custom user
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17256
Logged by:          Daniel Rybakiewicz
Email address:      daniel.rybakiewicz@raben-group.com
PostgreSQL version: 13.4
Operating system:   Redhat 8

Good morning,

I am trying to run PGAGENT on a user other than POSTGRES.

I did:
1.drop extension pgagent (on postgres user)
2.create extensions pgagent (on pgjobs users)
3. I've set up the .pgpass file
4. I have set up the /etc/pgagent/pgagent_13.conf file
DBNAME = pgjobs
DBUSER = pgjobs
DBHOST = 127.0.0.1
DBPORT = 5432

when I'm logged in as a PGJOBS user in PGADMIN, I don't see the "pgagent
jobs" option. I only see it if I create an extension on the postgres user
and the goal is to create this on a custom user.

In addition, when I look in the schemas on the pgjobs user, PGADMIN I do not
see the PGAGENT scheme. When it searches for a list of schemas from SQL,
this schema exists.
As I did drop extension pgagent, the scheme appeared in PGADMIN.

Please let me know how I can use PGAGENT in PGADMIN on a custom database
user.